A news round-up of global hot topics
- Update on the China-US Solar Trade Claim – Greentech Media: The SolarWorld/CASM solar panel anti-dumping and countervailing duties case is still percolating at the International Trade Administration…(more)
- 7 Trends That Will Shape Sustainable Consumption in 2012 – TriplePundit: The first month of 2012 is almost over, but it’s still difficult to envision what this year will look like, especially when it comes to the interaction between consumption and sustainability… (more)
- Jobs, jobs, jobs – from community fuels – Biofuels Digest: 2.4 million man-years of employment – from replacing 10 percent of gasoline consumption with ethanol made from agricultural waste?…(more)
- Smart Grid: It’s About More Than Saving Money – EarthTechling: Have you heard the term smart grid? If you answered yes, you are among the 49 percent of American consumers who are at least a little bit familiar with the term…(more)
- Co-Locating Solar and Wind Power Farms: Can Two Renewable Energy Sources Be Better Than One?- CleanTechnica: The intermittent, yet often complementary, nature of wind and solar energy has long been observed and increasingly remarked upon of late…(more)
For more cleantech industry updates, sign up for Edelman’s Cleantech Tracker on our website to receive the full version of this tracker.