A news round-up of global hot topics
- Forecasting Solar Demand: European Solar in Good Shape, Says Lux Analyst – Renewable Energy World: Europe’s solar market is in good shape despite the global financial crisis, a new study by Lux Research shows. Small European markets will show favorable returns in the near term, the study predicts, while…(more)
- Obama’s Wish List for Energy – The New York Times: The Energy Department’s budget request for the fiscal year that begins on Oct. 1 sounds a familiar theme…(more)
- Now and Never: What’s working, will work, and won’t work for aviation biofuels – Biofuels Digest: New reports from Bloomberg and the USDA focus on 2018 as a critical year for commercial-scale, affordable aviation fuels…(more)
- The Evolution of Smart Grid Data Analytics: MDM and Beyond – Greentech Media: The smart grid data analytics field is about to undergo an evolution no less complex than the evolution of the smart grid itself…(more)
- Solar Thermal Plant in Nevada Hits a Milestone, So Does U.S. Solar Industry – Triple Pundit: The solar power company Solar Reserve has just announced a major construction milestone for its billion-dollar Crescent Dunes solar thermal project in Nevada…(more)
For more cleantech industry updates, sign up for Edelman’s Cleantech Tracker on our website to receive the full version of this tracker.