A news round-up of global hot topics
- What’s Next for Renewable Energy in the Mediterranean? – Forbes: The last few years have not been particularly kind to renewable energy efforts in the Mediterranean…(more)
- NY vs. DC: Who Wins in Building Energy Benchmarking? – Greentech Media: Energy benchmarking of public and private buildings is on the verge of a boom…(more)
- Extreme biofuels and those heat-seeking X Bugs – Biofuels Digest: It’s two days before February’s long weekend here in the US, and already the airport at the Digest’s home in Miami is swamped with beach-goers, cruise hounds and sun-worshippers…(more)
- Smart-grid industry climbs the evolutionary ladder – Greenbang: As industries mature from the go-go startup era with a zillion different business models, you tend to see a lot of consolidation…(more)
- Solar Energy Companies Look to Capital Markets for Long-term Financing – CleanTechnica: US solar energy industry participants are having to rely increasingly on private sector capital to meet their project and longer term financing needs…(more)
For more cleantech industry updates, sign up for Edelman’s Cleantech Tracker on our website to receive the full version of this tracker.